Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2013

Best Rotary Shaver, Indeed!

So I was looking and searching for the best rotary shaver in the market. As I said in my other blog posts, I have been searching for it ever since I decided that it is the best electric shaver in the market today. I also wanted to pay myself from all of those hard work that I did to finally get on the point that I can say I am financial able.

I got to a review site called RotaryShavers 101 and from there I was introduced to Norelco 1280x SensoTouch 3D. This rotary shaver have been dubbed as the best electric shaver not only by this site by most review sites that I’ve encountered. It has a state-of-the-art shaving technology and who would not get impressed by its GyroFlex 3D shaving innovation. I quickly bought this shaver on the spot after reading the positive review about it.


Now, six months later, I am still impressed and wholly satisfied with it. All shaving experiences I had with it was pure state of consumer satisfaction. If I would be asked, if it is the best rotaryshaver, I would 100% say it is indeed.

3 komento: