Biyernes, Enero 25, 2013

I Choose Foil Shavers


best electric foil shavers
You may find me a little bit definite about my choice between foil and rotary shavers. But I say you must be. This debate over which is better between the two has been running on for years. And from all the resources that I read all over the Net, there’s always a vacillation on which is really good for you.

I choose the foil shavers as the better electric  shaver than rotary because of one reason. This is I want my morning shave to be real close and not just hyped up by all the hoopla put on a type of shaver.

If you would put rotary shavers and foil shavers side by side and use the provision of close shave as a criteria which is better, foil shavers will run away ahead without a doubt. And this is the reason why I go for foil shavers. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento