Biyernes, Enero 4, 2013

Rotary or Foil


There have been a lot of debate on which is better: rotary or foil. This essential electric shaver question came to my experience when I decided that I would use an electric razor and go away with the manual razor.

I searched the web which is really better. And I read a ton of information regarding this shaver debate. Luckily, a friend of mine told me that choosing between the two is a no-brainer. Rotary shavers usually need repeated circular passing on your face for it to produce you a close shave. On the other hand, a foil shaver at the least only would need one pass to produce that desirable effect. That solved my issue.

I quickly went to look for the best foil electric shaver in the market and there it was I found it at www.foilshavingcentral.com.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento