Biyernes, Enero 25, 2013

This is What I Really Like: Foil Shavers


best foil shaver
On the onset of finding a good electric shaver, I was having a dilemma whether should I get a foil shaver or a rotary shaver. This debate is an old age problem in the industry of electric shavers. Which is really better?

I looked around on the Net and read many reviews and articles about shavers; this of course include the debate on the battle between rotary and foil shavers. There’s really no definite answer to which is better as I found out from my research.

But to make the story short, I decided on a good foil shaver instead – a Braun Series 7. What made me decide on this one was the reason that foil shavers are trusted and proven to be better than rotary when it comes to having a close shave. And this is basically what I like and should be the criteria for choosing the best electric shaver. As I ended up, I have chosen the best foil shaver in the market: Braun

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento